Anything permanently deleted from Google Drive Trash can't be recovered. If you have deleted an item, chances are that the file is in the Trash folder. Try searching for the file, or try looking in the Trash and recover the items.
Search your Google Drive:If you can't find an item in your Google Drive, it doesn't necessarily mean that it has been deleted. Try searching for an item in the following ways:
- Check different Google Drive sorting options, such as Last modified, Last opened by me and Title.
- Search your Google Drive. Try this option if you're confident that you know a good search phrase since Google Drive search doesn't allow partial matches and won't show results if a word is misspelled or if the search terms are too specific and doesn't allow partial matches.
- Check your email history for a sharing notification or link to the item, if you don’t own the doc or file. It's possible that you unsubscribed from that item in your Google Drive.
Restore items from the Trash:If the owner of a doc or file moved it to the trash, and the trash hasn't been emptied, it's possible for the owner to recover the doc or file:
- Click Trash in the left navigation.
- Locate the item you'd like to move back to Google Drive, and check the box next to the title.
- Click the More drop-down menu.
- Select Restore from trash. This will restore the item back to the owner’s Google Drive, as well as to any collaborator’s Google Drive.
Source: Google Drive File Deletion and Recovery Policy